2 ton ac units – Window air conditioning system.
2 Ton Ac Units
2 ton ac units – Window air conditioning system.
2 Ton Ac Units
- Each of the individuals or collocations into which a complex whole may be divided
- (unit) an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole; “the reduced the number of units and installations”; “the word is a basic linguistic unit”
- (unit) an organization regarded as part of a larger social group; “the coach said the offensive unit did a good job”; “after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit”
- An individual thing or person regarded as single and complete, esp. for purposes of calculation
- A device that has a specified function, esp. one forming part of a complex mechanism
- unit of measurement: any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange; “the dollar is the United States unit of currency”; “a unit of wheat is a bushel”; “change per unit volume”
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds avoirdupois (907.19 kg)
- (tons) a large number or amount; “made lots of new friends”; “she amassed stacks of newspapers”
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds avoirdupois (1016.05 kg)
- Proud of the Netherlands (Trots op Nederland, TON) is a Dutch Political party. The party was founded on 17 October 2007 by Rita Verdonk, who at that time was an independent member of the House of Representatives.
- A unit of measurement of a ship’s weight representing the weight of water it displaces, equal to 2,240 pounds or 35 cubic feet (0.99 cu m)
- short ton: a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds
- alternating current: an electric current that reverses direction sinusoidally; “In the US most household current is AC at 60 cycles per second”
- The chemical element actinium
- actinium: a radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium ores
- .ac is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Ascension Island. It is administered by NIC.AC, a subsidiary of the Internet Computer Bureau based in the United Kingdom.
- two: being one more than one; “he received two messages”
- two: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- .2 Network (pronounced Dot-Two Network) is the name of an upcoming television network designed for digital television subchannels (hence the “.2”) owned by Guardian Enterprise Group that will replace the GTN network on a date yet to be announced.
2 ton ac units – 2 ton
The GG1 4859 Electric Locomotive is one of 139 sleek and shiny bullets that smoked the rails at speeds above 100 miles per hour. Built in 1937, the GG1 4859 pulled troop trains to military destinations during World War II and continued powering coal and passenger cars until retirement in 1979.
Built by the PRR starting in 1934 until 1943, a total of 139 of these elite locomotives were built for and by the Pennsylvania Railroad. They handled all main line passenger service between New York and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania in the electrified zones.
The Pennsylvania Railroad’s GG-1’s were geared for 110 mph in passenger service and somewhat lower for freight. They were used in freight service when traffic conditions permitted; they were numbered 4800-4938. The GG-1s’ service life lasted well into the 1970s, with the last ones retired in 1980. When Amtrak took over passenger service in 1971, numbers 4899-4938 were included from Conrail, and many were renumbered to the 900 series in 1973.
This electric locomotive represents the finest of locomotives during the 1930s and 1940s. They have a graceful appearance with gold striping accenting their smooth, flowing lines. Capable of bi-directional operation, their appearance was enhanced when several were painted Tuscan red for operation on the morning and evening Congressional Limited between New York and Washington. Others were used on the Broadway Limited between New York and Harrisburg, blending in with the Tuscan red colors of the passenger equipment to present a fine-looking train. used on electrified lines between New York, Washington, and Harrisburg. Under a body designed by Raymond Loewly, the GG-1 combined power and speed, pulling 22 passenger cars at 100+ mph.They were operated by Penn Central, Conrail, NJT and Amtrak All were retired by 1983
No. 4935 is one of the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania most admired locomotives, taking second place perhaps only to the famous No. 3750, of the Pacific K4s class– the official steam locomotive class of Pennsylvania, and the only one currently assembled.
The railroad built 139 units (#4800 through #4938) between the years 1934 and 1943. Many of them were built at the Juniata Locomotive Shop in Altoona, PA.
This streamlined locomotive, designed for bidirectional operation was mainly used for passenger trains, but a few were regeared for freight service. Lasting from 1934 to well into the 1980s it would hard to find any other American locomotive design that operated for a longer period of time. The 79.5 foot long 230+ ton GG1 was built on an articulated frame which permitted its 2-C+C-2 wheel arrangement to negotiate tight curves even in congested areas. Power was picked up from an overhead 11,000 Volt AC catenary wire by a pantograph and the voltage stepped-down through an on board transformer to feed the 12 single phase 25 cycle traction motors. Each of these motors developed 385 HP giving the GG1 a total of 4620 HP in continuous operation and allowed speeds up to 100 mph. The body of the locomotive also housed large blowers for motor and transformer cooling, a steam boiler for passenger car heat, electric controllers and sanding boxes.
Of the 139 units built, only 16 survive today. Some have been restored superficially and can be visited as shown below. It is not likely that any of these survivors will ever run again because of the prohibitive cost to rebuild or replace the electrical components.
Pulled the first electric train into Harrisburg 1/15/1938 and latter was designated official electric locomotive of PA
Outlook: A (Good outlook for preservation)
4859 belongs to the RR Museum of PA and is currently under roof at the Harrisburg, PA Amtrak Station. Amtrak wants it out of their station soon. There is talk about a temporary display at Union Station in Washington, DC. One day 4859 will have to return to the museum in Strasburg, PA and when it does there will be limited space and one of the three GG1s may have to go.
2. main technical parameters
2.1 Equipment Type:SYJ1017-I3
2.2 Annual production capacity:5000tons
2.3 Furnace structure:combined furnace of 3 parts(2 melting furnace and 1 insulting furnce)
2.4 Number of casting rods:10
2.5 Diameter of casting rod :17mm
2.6 Upward going speeding : 0800mm/min
2.7 Annual working hours:7200hrs.
2.8 Liquid level tracing precision: ±2mm
2.9 Specification of coils: ?700mm??1600mm?1200mm
2.10 Copper melting speed: 500kg/h
2.11 Power consumption of copper melting: <350kwh/ton
2.12 Winding mode: passive income line
2.13 Take-wheel drive mode: copper rods to promote
2.14 Material feeding mode:electric hoisting block for the feeding of whole lumps of electrolytic copper
2.15 Diving mode of upward movement : AC slaver motor,transmission chain is a zero clearance synchronized tooth belt.
2.16 Fixture mode of the upward going copper rod:manual fixure
data and automated record-keeping system for large-screen display of computer, servo motor controlled by a separate touch screen
Unit will be frequency induction furnace by electrolytic copper melted into liquid, by covering the surface of the charcoal or graphite film and the air separation P (to avoid oxidation of
copper solution) was holding furnace to control the copper liquid temperature 1150 ± 10 , liquid copper continuous casting machine will mold quickly in the crystallization of a
continuous production of copper rods, and finally received by the double-headed wire as auxiliary equipment plate filling into products.
2 ton ac units